Saturday, October 29, 2005

Saturday 28/10/2005

Early wake up call from the alarm clock I set, showed 6am while ringing. Had to make my way to the Airport to catch a flight to KL. Thanks to cutie for the ride.

Got a call from Ian Khong, "Your Silly Car is ready man!, come collect it". Ian's a funny guy and one hell of a race car driver. 'Salute'. The only reason I'm going to KL today is to collect dad's car and return home.

6:30am
Checked in at the airport. Woha! I was suprised to see so many people. Lucky i didn't have any luggage, so counter Number 1, thank you.

6:35am
Ordered a Latte at Coffee Bean and sat down while I picked up my book while sipping my coffee.mmmm.

7:00am
When through security check and went to Gate 8 to board my flight. Weird enough when I arrived I thought it was not open for boarding yet. So I just took a seat near the door. After 2 mins the announcer did a loud call out on the speaker. "Mr. Zamud please proceed to gate 8" at first i didn't notice the gate number. Then at the same time I thought to myself, wonder if my name would come up, while I put a finger to my chin as I tilted my head up a little. "Mr. Kow please proceed to gate 8 for boarding". I jumped out of my seat and looked a bit stumped. LoL. Apparently everyone has boarded the flight except 3 people including me.

7:10am
As I found my seat I noticed that this cabin is different from the other flights that I have been on. I was on an Airbus 330, woha. It's usually used for long distant flights. It had TVs and a movie guide and all.

7:20am
Lift off! the flight was smooth all the way. Other than my ear popping 3-4 times no other dramas. I would have liked a window seat though.

8:05am
Touchdown at KLIA. Landing was SMOOTH! Wow, the pilot must be in a good mood. Lol.

8:30am
Janine(Ian's GF) picked my up from the air port and we make the trip to the workshop.

9:15am
Finally arrived in the workshop. Waited till Xarrax had the car ready for the trip back

3:00pm
Left KL and a quick stop at Sg. Buloh rest stop for lunch, packed a Burger King meal. Took my time driving and cruised around 140kmh on the highway. keke. Highway was a bit packed and slow moving at some sections. Holidays are around the corner.

6:00pm
Arrived at the Penang bridge and cruised home while listening to Damien Rice.

8:06pm
Here I am updating my blog. Wheee!

Cheers!

No comments: