Tuesday, July 25, 2006

short weekend trip to KL

I've been a little pissed with work these few weeks. It might not seem like a lot of work but, just to get things done I usually stay in the office for 12 hours on somedays.

So last week I decided to take a Friday off and drive down to KL to collect my rims and get my car setup realigned. An action that shocked some people, phrases like "You drove all the way down to get these?", "You're down here to buy something aren't you?". True, true. I don't deny those quotes and some others said by my friends and I admint "I am crazy". Plus I didn't have any plans to stay the night either. It was suppose to be 1 day drive down to get the stuff I needed done and drive back HOME.

But thanks to the Khong family once again (I owe them so much). They kindly asked me to say and the even provided me a place to stay for the night. So then I joined Ivan and his family for a session of indoor rock climbing. Wow, I liked that, I really really enjoyed it. Then mamak sessions with some other petrolheads. Spent Saturday shopping around with Ian, I am still looking for a nice suit which can be worn even if you wear jeans and a round neck t-shirt. We looked all over 1-Utama and couldn't find the one I wanted. Alas, we finished up and headed back. Then I decided to drive home anyways.

Spent Saturday night talking to Gladys. I did want to go out, but I just didn't feel like going out. So I stayed home, chatting the night away. 3pm on a Sunday afternoon is the exact time I woke up and got out of bed. (Note to self, waking up late on a SUNDAY is BAD) Unfortunately I had a grouchy Sunday just because I decided to sleep a little longer, 6 hours TOO LONG! Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda.

Nothing happened that Sunday. Then it struck me, I kinda miss KL. The people, the cars, the chicks.

.....

No comments: