Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Laaazzy weekend in KL

One of the most lazy weekends I had in KL. Didn't do much, did quite a lot of resting and sleeping when possible. Lil' Zoey keeps us awake by doing all sorts of notti notti things, like finding the camera on the stool and taking it to a nice spot and start chewing on it. LoL. She's darn cute.

Arrived on Friday with Suby, decided to keep her in KL since GRA is this coming weekend. True enough it was a nightmare driving Suby now with the block leak getting worst. I had to stop once near Ulu Bernam to give her a drink of fresh water. I got going after about 15 mins and arrived in KL around 5:15pm. I went straight to pick Zoey up from Sweetie's house and took her to the nearby vet. Seems that the doctor and his helpers remember Zoey from her recent visit a couple of weeks back. It was time for her 2nd Jab as a puppy, she was kinda scared at first and got used to the helpers playing with her after a while. Then the doctor gave her the shot, was done in a blink. Zoey was a good gal staying still for the shot and didn't make any noise till after 30 seconds then she started to whine and cry a little from the pain. Aaawww, I held her close and gave her kisses, she calmed down after 10-15 seconds. We paid the doctor and made our journey home without any issues. Back home she was super active and running all over the place. Sweetie came home later and brought Burger King for dinner, woohoo!.

Saturday was kinda busy, I woke up around 7:15am and fed Zoey breakfast. Sweetie was expecting the Piano tuner and a Telekom Engineer around 11-12pm. Everything was done around 2pm, Sweetie had to attend her company dinner tonight so we decided to go to Subang Parade to grab some last minute stuff. We also stopped by Cold Storage to grab some groceries to stock up. Left for the dinner around 5:30pm and on the way I stopped at the train station to get my Nice bus ticket for Sunday evening. Service there is pretty good and the bus was comfy too, ticket cost me RM58 which includes food and drinks. We finally arrived at the hotel and just in time too everyone was just arriving, the hotel waitress served beer, wine and other refreshments outside the arrival hall. The dinner wasn't too bad, first time I've seen the waiter serve the dish individually. They also had shows by a professional team called Moonwalker Group, was pretty good, but the best part of the dinner is the shows that were preformed by the employees. They were really funny and entertaining. When I got home I just dropped and slept after taking a hot shower.

I woke up around the same time on Sunday and decided to prepare breakfast for Sweetie. She was knocked out from all the alcohol she consumed from the dinner. So I started by toasting bread and you know how toasters have an auto timer which pops the bread after a while, for some reason the toaster didn't do that and my 1st batch of toast was burnt to charcoal black bread! So for the 2nd batch I reminded myself to do it manually, while I was waiting for that I took out the half-boiled egg thingamagic and prepared 2 eggs for sweetie. Toast and half-boiled eggs for breakfast, that's what I usually have almost every morning. Anyways it was kinda hard to wake her up so I sent Zoey in for her lick attacks and she did a good job waking her mummy up. muhahaha. We went out for lunch with Ivan for Prawn Mee noodles somewhere on the outskirts of town. Later on we dropped by Ikano's pet store to get more supplies for Zoey before heading home to play with her. Sweetie and I just lazed for a while before she had to drive me to the bus station.
It was a lovely weekend spent with Sweetie and Lil' Zoey. Can't wait for the next weekend to come.

No comments: