Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ethics? What ethics?

Here I am standing in line at the LRT in Kelana Jaya. It's a nice Thursday morning but for some reason the darn train seems to be late and the others are delayed. But that isn't really the issue, I am blogging from my Blackberry because I am annoyed by people who actually have the guts to jump the line and go straight for the train doors!

What the hell is up with that? Now this freaking woman standing in front of me just decided to stand in front of me when I was checking my email. Sure I could say something about it,but I decided not to waste my energy and tolerence to stress on someone who does not know the value of ethics or how to be polite.

I'm dissapointed, I really thought that most people knew what was right and what was wrong. Guess my assumptions were wrong.

Where is the darn train? I've been in line for 15 minutes and the next train didn't show up yet.

No comments: