Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Weekend in a Helmet...?

Friday
Had my Cutie along for this trip. Yay!. Started our journey from Penang around 5pm. Made a slight detour because of a leaking tire. Stopped at Taiping for a quick fix. Made our way again and arrived safely in KL around 10pm. Phew!

Saturday
Had an early start for a Saturday, made our way to cheras to meet my uncle (Ah Pek) and delivered his car to him. Then went for brunch at Bangsar Shopping Complex, Chilis! Tried out the Awsome Blossom and the Mushroom Jack Fajitas. Yummy. Cutie had the smoked salmon. Yummy tooo. After walking around and checking out BSC, we made our way to Old Klang Road to collect my car for a 1 day event on Sunday. Then headed of to dinner with Cutie's family at a baba and nonya restraunt. The food was nice. Too bad we were quite full from Chilis lunch. Keke.

Sunday
Autocross or AutoX is where the driver with the lowest accumulative time is the winner. Start from point A to point B. One car at the time only. My cutie decided to accompany me, wow. Thankie Cutie. Loved the company i had in the hot sunny weather. The event was held at Sepang International Circuit PA1 car park. Light breezy day. Started around 9:30am with checking out the course and preparing for the action to begin. I was the 2nd car out for practice. Being out of action for 8 months sure shows. Anyways I made do with whatever I had. I was happy that I could take part in 1 event this year. I hope to take part in many other events in the future. I would definately love the company if she decides to follow the leader. lol.

Finished 2nd in my class. Yay another trophy!

After all that we had to pack and head back to Penang. My Cutie Pie drove all the way from KL to PG. Woohoo, way to go gurl. *muakks*

Anyways that's about it for this weekend. Pictures will be uploaded soon.

Cheers everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Katrina Thanks Blog
Theres been a bit of exploitation around in relation to Katrina, but there's also a lot of good stuff happening as well, and this is one very nice idea: The Katrina Thanks Blog , a blog to allow the victims of ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a low credit score loans site/blog. It pretty much covers low credit score loans related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)