Sunday, October 11, 2009

Wedding Shots - Kuan & Irene

Sweetie's friend invited her to his wedding and which was in Kuantan, roughly 3 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur. The ceremony took place in Wesley Church, come to think of it, that was my 2nd church wedding experience in my life. First one was waaaayyy back when I was only a child.

Just made it in time for the bride to walk in, talk about being on time! We got in the church and I whipped out my camera all in the nick of time. I've got to say that it was a nice wedding, I did notice a whole lot of cameras when a photo-op was coming up, wish I had a shot of that. So I did my best taking photos and keeping out of the way of the official photographers and videographers.

Here are some shots. Do let me know what you think of them :)










No comments: