Sunday, October 16, 2005

Dinner at Marios

Here comes the weekend again. So after a brief brainstorming session with the board of people in my head. I decided to take my cutie to Mario's for an Italian Dinner. I had promised her a month ago that we have dinner at Mario's. It's a nice place at Batu Feringgi, great customer service and friendly servants. Lots of tourist choose to eat there too. The food is excellent, cutie ordered Pasta and I had the Steak Fillets with Italian rice. Mmmmm, mmmm.

I ordered meself a Margarita. Ooo it's the first time I've ordered an alcohol drink at dinner. I did look a little red after dinner as you can see in the photo :)

As we were having dinner the rain got heavier and well my plans to take my cutie pie for some sight seeing had to be canceled. But I'm glad she loved dinner and enjoyed it.

Though I haven't told her the real reason I took her to dinner yet. It's been 6 months since I've known cutie and it's been quite a ride. Our relationship might not have skyrocketed yet but I'm happy that she has been supportive and caring, as she always has (to everyone). Guess she'd have to read this to find out. Hehe.

So cutie, Happy Six Month Annivesary, to friendship. To Us.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Sher 'n Pete said...

Happy wishes to you both.. Mario's a nice place. Peter and i were there for our Christmas dinner when we were back in 2003.