Monday, October 03, 2005

Speedy Weekend

Made a quick trip to KL again this weekend to fix up my car. I do wonder how many speeding tickets I have gotten. LoL.

A top speed in a stock Kelisa with a HKS Open Pod Filter and 15" Rims 178km/h. Not bad. Yes, yes I will never hear the end of...that's dangerous, are you stupid, crazy? But it's worth the risk sometimes. You never know what's going to happen next? Why not live life on the edge when you're able to do so.

This got me thinking of what I should do next in Life. It's nearly the end of the year. Holidays are coming. Plans have been set and also canceled because of some BOMBINGS. What's next? Sometimes I feel that it's not worth it living anymore. It's just too hard to cope when expectations are so high. You'll just feel down when you find out the actual facts. But thinking like that are for LOSERS! Just suck it up and move the HELL on. Shift yourself into another gear in life and continue moving forward. But to some people it's just not that easy.

I have a friend who is just plain weird. He acts like he's everything, but in reality he's a lonely person who is trying to get attention, ALL THE TIME. How hard can it be to change? Oh the agony of feeling what other people should not be feeling. The worst part is he just dosen't know how to communicate with people and when people try to communicate with him he will shut you out. Gets me a bit worked up sometimes. But I found out it's useless to try with someone who is stuck in a BOX. If there was something I could do to make this all better I would have done it. But I've tried almost everything. Speaking face to face to him isn't an option because everytime you look at his suking face you will feel his Aura, this sick, disgusting & depressed aura. I pity the fool who has to try to comfort him all the time.

"Cause I am whoever you say i am, If I wasan't, why would you say I am" - Eminem

No comments: