Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Pizza Bella

Was quite a lazy weekend. Saturday, woke up around 12pm. I slept for 12 hours! After completing some errands I took cutie out for dinner at Pizza Bella for some Italian dinner.

Cutie had the mushroom (Fungi) Soup, I had the Lasangna and we shared a pizza. Overall the service was good and the food is well.....good. Nothing to shout about. Still the best would be Mario's in Batu Ferringi.

Then headed back to watch a DVD movie, Bourne Identity. Since cutie hasn't watch it before and I found it intresting. That is my 6th time watching it. LoL. But I do recommend this show to anyone who wants to watch an action flick and not to forget the continuation Bourne Supremacy.
On Sunday, I had some free time to kill and Alex had mentioned that he wanted to go bowling. So off to bowling we went, but before that we stopped at Gurney Plaza where they had a camera showcase. Alex bought a Panasonic Digi Cam. I was look at the Video Cams, nearly bought one too. Lucky I didn't! The one I wanted JVC wasn't the best out there even with the new Hard Drive Technology. Although I did find the Panasonic 3CCD cams really nice. Oh well, guess I'll wait for the next show before I get one.

Oh well....it was a nice lazy weekend. Cheers!.

No comments: