Monday, December 05, 2005

Total Activity Weekend

Phew, what a weekend. It's been more tiring because of sports activities on Sunday. But it was enjoyable...while it lasted. ;)

Friday 2nd December 2005

Work was tiring! Being 2 people short in my department = havoc!. Being busy for more than 2 hours straight isn't very pleasing when your back starts to hurt and your eyes has blurry vision. Bah! it comes with the job.

Well at least it was the weekend when it hit 3pm on my clock. Time to par-tay. Started with a sci-fi action flick Aeon Flux with my cutie pie. Was lucky to get there on time and also to get good seats. More reviews on the movie later on.

Then it was off to a home cooked dinner. As usual the chef prepared some edible food for cutie pie. Tried my hand at preparing Cheese Omlete. Yum!. Got the thumbs up from the food tester.

To make things challenging I was also sick with a cough and slight fever. Lol.

Saturday 3rd December 2005

Saturday morning continued with the chef cooking breakfast, then.....

MEMORY BLOCK!

I can't seem to remember what happend in the afternoon! OMG. My memory, it's werid.

Anyways in the evening after taking a nap, me and cutie joined up with me family with Aunt Bee Lee and Uncle Terry all the way from London. It's their yearly trip back to M'Sia. All of us went to Rush Jimmy to have western dinner. To the suprise and shock on everyone's face when my Mixed-Fried-Dish arrived that could actually feed 2 people. "Can you finish that?", obviously the answer is no. I did how ever finish it till 1/4 of everything before setting it into a doggie bag. The Mixed-Fried-Dish had, 2 fillet o fish, 1 gian chunck of chicken, ham, banana, 2 rings or fried pineapple, rice with 1 fried egg on top and some calamari. BIG BIG dinner.

Sunday 4th December 2005

This is the day I took part in my companies inter department games. Basketball...it's been a while since I actually took part in any events for basketball. Didn't really want to take part cause I know I usually lose! History repeats itself, usually we would have 5 people playing and 3 people on the bench as subs. But only 5 people turned up and we had to play 60 mins of basketball in 3 games. We lost all of them, but I did have fun, while it lasted. The heavy breathing, the dizzyness, the shorness of breath even when resting and the muscle pains. Were all too framiliar. Think I've learned that I'm not that Tall, going into the middle with 5 guards isn't wise. :)

I had some cool supporters from the sales team. Thanks Guys.

My lovely cheerleader didn't cheer much. But I was glad that she was there to talk to me through it all.

After the games I felt as if my body was going to fall apart. eek!. Met up with Gene and Eewen from KL. Went for some ICE Kacang and then headed to spice garden to look at nature, plants and breath in the fresh air.

Then night ended with dinner at a Malay store which sold 'Nasi Dalca' with curry! Yum! Dad joined us. That's the most I've done in a weekend apart from car events.

Cheers.

No comments: