Sunday, June 18, 2006

The Fast & The Furious : Tokyo Drift


Finally a Hollywood movie which uses Drifting as a part of the storyline. Although this is the best out of all the 3 movies, I still feel it lacks something from the main character. I mean Vin Diesel, now there's a character you won't forget. He's the kind of character in the movie that would give advise and all to another person. Paul Walker who was the star of the previous shows was also kind of a let down in part 2.

Still I feel the main character should have a little more edge in his part. I'm not saying the actor isn't good but the storyline's character isn't all that appealing and memorable. I felt that Han played by Sung Kang is like the Vin Diesel in part 1. Everyone likes them.

But that's just my ranting. LoL. Good Movie! Great Action! Catch it at the movies for the sound effects.

Andy's Movie-O-Meter : 9.5/10

No comments: