Monday, May 12, 2008

Food Junction @ Pavilion

I must say that excellent hawker food is hard to come by in KL. Although the KL style hawker food is nice, sometimes you'd want to eat food from your hometown. Well I can't say that I carve Penang food yet, but maybe sometime in the near future I might. Ahh but I do have friends and sometimes even sweetie wants some local hawker food.

If you've been to Food Junction which is located at the lower levels of the Pavilion mall in the heart of KL you'd know that there is good food there. Sifu Ivan always said the food there was good. We had a chance to taste some of the dishes and I must say that it's really good. Sweetie had the Penang Laksa and I had the Hong Kong style chicken noodles. Both of which were really really good! We didn't have the space to continue eating but we'll be back there once again.

So if you crave good hawker food, head on over to Food Junction at the Pavilion. It's worth the trip.

No comments: