Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A Brand New Year!

Goodbye 2008! Hello 2009!

Can't believe it's already been a year, time does fly. I believe now is the time to make new resolutions and cross off all the old ones. I kinda lost the list for 2008, but I think I did manage to cross off about 2 items.

Thinking back 2008 was kind of a blur to me, I remember taking a big step shifting down to KL, becoming GRA Champion, buying a TV. But best of all is being closer to my Sweetie, Zoey & all my friends who have supported me. I will cherish all these moments, thanks to all of you who have added joy into my life.

My new year's resolution? Try to wake up and be on time to work :D, Drive to victory once again in GRA, earn more money, buy a house, blog more. I hope everyone had a great New Year's, quite a few people are sick due to the Flu bug. Take Care.

No comments: