Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Drinking & Driving...bad! Join the Pact!

I was blown away when I read about how Johnnie Walker is promoting the importance of NOT driving under the influence of alcohol. What took me away even more was that even Lewis Hamilton and Mika Hakkinen was involved in this. Looks there is a race going on between Lewis and Mika to see who gets the most signatures on Drinking and Driving. I've decided to sign for Mika, sorry Lewis, but it's just that Mika was one of those drivers who was in my era of F1 racing and he put on a great show before he retired. So head on over to www.blackcircuit.com.my and sign for Mika to support the pact. Mika will be in Sunway Pyramid on 12th September 2009 to launch this campaign alongside with a live demo of the JTP Super Car.

No comments: