Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Movie Review : Avatar



I first heard about this show about 4-5 years ago when it was announced that James Cameron the director wanted to wait a couple more years so that technology would allow him to really show what he visioned this show to be.

As expected James did not disappoint, with a solid story line, beautiful CG and smooth character development, I found myself quite attached and immersed to the much predictable storyline. Yes I did say "predictable", why? maybe because we've seen similar story lines before in the past couple of years, it could also be the fact that James wrote the story quite a few years back.


Never the less it is a must watch for every movie junkie. Say what you will, but I think this is a really nice and fresh movie just in time for Christmas.


Andy's Movie-O-Meter : 9.5/10

No comments: