Saturday, July 08, 2006

another week goes by

Well it's been a while since I last Blogged.

Here's what has been happening so far. My team and I had a small gathering for dinner as a farewell to 2 important high positioned team players. Neoh and CK, thanks for everything you've done. Then at the same time, we managed to celebrate some of the July birthday guys and gal. A treat with a yummy choc cake from Jenny's Cake House.

So, we had dinner at a restraunt called 'Eighteen'. I must say I like the presentation of the place, the price is reasonable and the food isn't too bad either. I liked the friendly service that was provided, they were easy to work with to get bookings and sorting out the orders. Plus we planned to get gifts for everyone who is celebrating their birthday, though none of them knew about it at first. Lol.


Shout out to my fellow team mates who are celebrating
Darius, Stanley & Liana
Happy Birthday!!!

Let's see what else happened? It's like I have a routine lately. Wake up, work, eat, gym, eat, surf the net, play some games, read books, sleep. But I still feel I should be doing things that are more beneficial than this. *sigh*
Oh yea, I missed R3 Time Attack Round 3. So it's all out for Round 4 in Penang and NOTHING is stopping me from taking part, NOTHING I tell ya, N-O-T-H-I-N-G! Muahahahahah.

No comments: