Sunday, July 02, 2006

Hanging hangover

It's confirmed! I have a freaking hang over from having one too many drinks at my friend's wedding dinner and also 1 more extra at the pub while watching the World Cup match where England vs Portugal. I only managed to stay till the 1st half ended, if I didn't go i would have been sleeping there. LoL.

Clock says 5:08am and I'm dissapointed. Really really dissapointed! England and Brazil are out of the World Cup. Somehow I managed to stay awake for the 2nd half of the Brazil vs France match, but now I wished I didn't. Poor poor poooooor performance by Brazil, you could clearly see that France was in control all the way.

But anyways I would like to say thank you to my friend Kevin for letting me attend his wedding dinner. I had a, well sorta, kinda good time.

Bahhh, this hangover is killing me. I'm going to try to sleep it off.

No comments: