Sunday, January 14, 2007

When friends move forward...

Sometimes I wonder, what will happen to me in the next 5 years. What will I become?, what will life throw at me? These questions run through my mind every so often. But recently I have close friends who are getting married and moving on with their life. Makes me wonder what I am doing with my life. But I usually live life on the edge, being that certain person who looks like he wants to be left alone, wandering shopping malls and having dinner by himself. It's kinda sad if you really thing about it. But it all comes down to your own choice in life. Like my friend mentioned, You Get What You Give. Doesn't seem like I'm giving much, so I'd expect very little in return.

On the topic of marriage and tying the knot. It seems like a special moment in life, cause it's a once in a lifetime experience. It's kinda hard to imagine how people would actually decide to spend their life with that one special person. A SALUTE TO THOSE WHO HAVE FOUND THAT ONE SPECIAL PERSON. I'll drink to that. Make that a toast to all of them.

Actually today I was invited for coffee at Old Town e-gate cause high school buddy is going to get married NEXT week. Though we haven't been very close since we all left high school but we do respect one another, plus the occasional meet up at the pub for a few rounds. Although it would be a rare event for ol' friends to meet up, I appreciate the company and the friendship.

It's good to have friends who actually remember you for who you are and not what you've become. Some people never change, belive me I have a friend who is the same to me since high school. But that's just how people are, you choose what you really want. Too bad the chicks I hang out with are taken or married or just uninterested. But I still do enjoy their company from time to time. A special thank you to all of you, I'm sure you know who you are. I've also made some girls a little mad, I hope everything is cleared up between us. I wouldn't want you to have a grudge with me. Believe me, I'm a forgiving person to a certain extent.

Just so you know I'm not drunk, I just had a nice dinner with my good friend Wesley. We had japanese noodles at Yattaimura. Mmm, Mmm, the food and service is good. I would recommend heading there for dinner sometime. Knowing my best pal, he drinks every single day, so 3 bottles of Sake later, I gave up. LoL. I'm not a good drinker, seriously. Looking back in time, I just noticed that we've been friends since Primary School. That would be like 20 years ago (my jaw is wide open at this stage). I'm surprised, cause it's been that long. If you close your eyes and focus, you'd remember those good ol' times. How time flies at the blink of an eye.

Not many people know it but I really do appreciate the company when we're all together. Thanks for being there.

No comments: