Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Casio G-Shock G7700

I've always wanted a G-Shock after my original one died on me years ago. But I've never been a watch fan, for many years I have relied on my Mobile phone to tell me the time that is untill my 21st birthday when mum and dad got me a nice Tissot watch. I still like that watch, but it lacks some features that I found interesting in this G-Shock model : G7700. It is a simple digital watch, with additional functions like Dual time, Timers, etc. But what really caught my attention was the 1/1000 seconds stopwatch, which is a cool since standard watches are just 1/100.

I'd say it is has an easy learning curve. The wrist strap is made from plastic and the whole watch is darn light compared to my original one.

Thanks to Sweetie who got it for me as a birthday present, which is excellent. Thank You!!

No comments: