Monday, April 28, 2008

...It's time for a change...

I've been living on this beautiful island called Penang for all my life. The laid back atmosphere and food is the best thing this island offers. But apart from that it's just so-so, maybe it's just me but I think it's time to try something different and make some changes. Time to take a risk and live the way I want and be happier. Time to get out of the routine and experience new things and challenges.

Been thinking alot about how things would work out so there would be a proper plan. But I've never had any luck with plans that are too laid out, things don't seem to happen the way it was planned. So I plan with details but with less expectation :) I'm going to see what happens as they happen and take action then.

....and so it has begun...

1 comment:

J@y J@y said...

Tech support getting to you already? So where do you want to explore? local or overseas?