Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson



As a kid I stumbled upon a song that was playing on the radio and TV all day long. The name of the song "Bad" and I was wondering who this guy was, at the end of video the name Michael Jackson came up. I was hooked like everyone else to this new kind of pop music, it was different from what my parents usually play or listen to on the radio. I'm pretty sure everyone knows who he is and what he has done for the music industry. Although his personal life was on the spotlight a couple of times. I don't really follow news like that, but his music did inspire me and I'm sure alot of people around the world and his music will live on.

Rest well...MJ.

"Man in the Mirror"


"Smooth Criminal"

I remember watching this video and movie many many times over.

No comments: