Monday, January 09, 2006

As the weeks goes on....

I've been thinking to myself, where am I going to be 2 years from now. What am I going to become? But no one really knows what's coming to ya. Everyone would like my dream, earn loads of money buy a big bungalow sit back and enjoy life. But back to reality there isn't much around, can't stop a person from dreaming.

.....can't help but to think about what's been going on. i don't know what i feel down sometimes. maybe it's the feeling of sadness....that nothing is actually moving forward....because of the attention that other people get....my dreams were broken once before, i tought i had it all planned out...but i got over it, if you don't you're going to be a weakling and in this world only the strong survive....although i feel like i'm being pushed off the pedestal, maybe i'm being replaced...who knows? it's a question that has been on my mind for a while.....

I do hope everything goes well, I hope you make a decision, I don't push around, maybe that's what you need a push here and there. A little more..........courage.........don't be afraid baby, everything's gonna work out just fine for us.

No comments: