Friday, December 28, 2007

GRA 2007 Year End Dinner

Just before I started to blog I did some calculations and found out that I have been taking part in Autocross for 4 years now. If you don't know what Autocorssing is then I suggest you read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autocross and that would give you an idea of what it's all about.

I like driving, I really do. Though I do hate the jams, but who doesn't. So I'm doing some reflecting this year end to see where I've been and what I've accomplished. I still can't believe it's been 4 years already, time just slips away when you're not paying attention.

Last Friday was the 1st Annual GRA Year End Dinner that was held at Mont Kiara. A lot of familiar faces turned up and we had a blast. Watching the Videos from all 5 rounds, chatting with other super-duper fast drivers, watching a community come together to make Autocross a BIG thing. Lots of awards were given out, I received 2 awards myself. But Sifu Ivan took home the big one as GRA Champion 2007. Competition next year would be tougher as there are more experienced drivers coming into the Autocross world. There was also lucky draws and both Sweetie and I got some prizes.

I'll post some photos and videos next.

No comments: