Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Movie Review : X-Files I want to believe



I'd like to belive that it was a good movie, but sadly it's just okay. The movie would have been much better if they followed up from the first movie or from the last episode of the series. But unfortunately it was just a normal episode turned into a movie. Ok, I'm sorry if I spoilt it for anyone but if you are expecting what lot of people were expecting, then I guess you'll be dissapointed. Although the storyline was good and the plot which was true to the X-Files series, in a movie it just didn't work. Good effort by everyone, but I think they shouldn't have wasted money on this project.



What made X-Files so popular was the UFO's the Aliens and the black oil stuff and all that, where were they? Why didn't they follow up after the series ended?

No comments: