Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scrubs & Sesame Street

Over the past few days I manage to catch up on Scrubs Season 8, one of my favorite comedy sitcoms. Why do I like Scrubs? Well I guess the sillyness of JD and Turk just cracks me up. Best part of the show is at the end when there is a moral or reason for things that happen in the life of the show.

One particular episode which is still stuck in my head is Episode 5, this is where JD keeps having day dreams of muppets in the hospital, at the end of the show there is a cover song of the Sesame Street theme song by Joshua Radin, many people call it the "sad" version, but I think it's a grown up version. Reminds me of when I was a kid and watched it on weekends and learning new stuff on the show, big bird, cookie monster, oscar, count dracula, elmo and all the other characters seemed so real in then. Brings back memories.



Sesame Street Theme - Joshua Radin
Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet

Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street

Come and play
Everything's A-OK
Friendly neighbors there
That's where we meet

Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Sesame Street

No comments: