Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Australia - Perth Day 6

Dad and myself got out of the apartment a little early, headed to the tourist info center to see what tours were available. We decided to go for the local wine tour, a company called Wine For Dudes. The tour started around 11:30am from the tourist center and stopped over in 4 winery's, cheese factory and a chocolate factory. By the end of the day we were tired from tasting all that wine. I had to stop tasting after the 3rd winery cause I was getting sick from the alcohol. But overall there were some local wines that were very nice. Sweetie loved the chocolate factory, cause it had free chocolates in small servings, eat all you can. We also had the chance to mix our own wine and I know now that I'm not cut out for that cause it tasted dry and horrible!

Finished the day just resting in the apartment.

No comments: