Tuesday, May 30, 2006

4give and 4get?

Is it possible to forgive someone for a mistake that was unintentional?

Sometimes I feel it's something that can be talked about and settled through the right mode of communication but then again to some people it might mean otherwise.

I know it's not easy to forgive or forget, I hope deep inside there isn't going to be a grudge against me.

So I'm saying sorry to everyone who I've well....made angry in any possible way. I seek forgiveness. For there if there was anything I could do to make up for all the sorrow or pain, I would do it without a doubt.


....eternal friend....
when the skies go black and the clouds bring rain
when the ghosts of the past seem to bring you pain
when friends talk seems like a bombshell to you
just think of a friend forever true

No comments: