Sunday, May 07, 2006

of blogging and music

I've got to agree that blogging seems to be fun. Although it's not necessary to share your crap to the world but it's still fun! It also make you think what is so intresting in your own life today? If you haven't done something different, I suggest you do and live life to the fullest.

Although I admit I have been at home most of the time for the past 2-3 weeks. There isn't much to do anymore where I am. Maybe a change of scenery would be good for me, I haven't tried backpacking before.

Oh yea and by the way it's now Sunday 7th May 2006 @ 1:12pm and I'm in the office working!Darn the person who forgot his shift! Grrr....but ain't I dedicated? I wonder if someone stops and says.."wow that guy is really dedicated." Sheet.

Music, music and more music. I've loved music since I was a kid, been listening to all sorts of music geners. Alternative, metal, jazz, blues, chinese, indo rock and so on. When I was in High School I learnt of a band called Nirvana, band members, Kurt Cobain, Krist Novoselic & Dave Grohl. Then I listened to all their albums for 5 years almost non stop. In the car, in my room, on the computer. The band changed music history for rock and punk rock in the alternative category.

Lately i smacked my head with my hand and said "Why didn't you learn Chinese last time?!" and I am a little dissapointed with myself for not learning Mandarin. Been listening to Wang Lee Hom & Jeff Chang alot. I'm just hooked to the music and chorus of these singers. But there's more, I found out that Indonesian Rock music is nice too. Peterpan, Sheila On 7 & Man Bai, they seem to have mesmerized me with their lyrics.

But that's what music does to anyone. It can make you happy, sad & angry, it all depends on the choice of music. Makes you think about what could have been and what should have been sometimes.

..life moves on..

No comments: