Monday, May 22, 2006

Autocross - FTS Round 2 Kg. Gajah






The day started :

3:30am
Met up with the gang and planned our convoy trip to Kg Gajah. Then I noticed I miscalculated the petrol in my gas tank. Oops. So I made a stop in Bukit Merah for a quick splash and dash.

I must say that driving in a group is fun. I love the saftey challenge it has. Plus we get to play with our walkie talkies.

5:40am
Arrived in Sg Perak. We decided to take a break from the drive for a drink and some snacks.

6:00am
Made a move and headed for the next quick stop at Simpang Pulai exit. Then more driving through kampung roads where we saw a pack of bulls crossing the road, woha that isn't something you see everday.

7:00am
Finally arrived. The track is located at such a remote area I wouldn't have a clue how to get there if I drove alone!

9:00am - 4:00pm
Free Practice started and we all took the chance to run around the track trying out the plotted course.

See the results in the photo above.

5:00pm
Boon, Xarrax and Me decided to leave early, we didn't bother to wait for the prize giving. I kinda hated the journey cause it takes so long to get to the highway!

8:00pm
I think we arrived in Penang around this time. I was dead tired. Took a shower and ate McD for supper and went to bed maybe around 11pm.

No comments: