Tuesday, November 21, 2006



It's the final AutoCross event for the year. Phew, lots of effort put into getting ready for these events. Driving down from Penang to KL and making sure the car is ready for the event. But I love every minute of it.

At the moment it looks like the final run for my Champion Kelisa. She has been good to me for the past 4 years and it's still a fun car to drive.

I finally got the Scooby. It's time to learn new things and techniques, but it's so much more fun around the cones ;). So I took part in 2 classes in GRA this time, switching from 4WD to 2WD and from a bigger car to a smaller car, lots of differences in terms of control.





But the event ran smoothly. We're a great community of motorsports enthusiasts, more surprisingly is that the event actually started a little late but finished Early!! That's a first! A salute to Ian, Jian Nin and everyone who helped organize the event. At least AAM managed to sort out the timing charts and everything went smoothly.



I finished 5th in Class for 1.3L and somewhere at the bottom for the 2.0L Turbo class. haha. Next year everyone, next year.

No comments: