Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finished Book : Splinter Cell


Yay! I finally finished Book 1 of this series. Took me 1 year! Muhaaahahah. Yes you read right, 1 bloody year to finish a book. I'm sure you'd be asking yourself, why 1 year? Apart from being a guy who has a passion for cars and other things I like to read, I really do.

But before I read, especially a good book I actually like to immerse myself to imagine what the book is describing. From the scenery to the adrenaline of the character. It's fun to use your imagination to draw up the story and it's characters.
Anyways back to the book. The Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell is a really good read if you're into spy stuff. No it's nothing like James Bond. Imagine ninjas in current times, that would best describe Sam Fisher who is the main character and the best at what he does, not to assinate but to infiltrate and get information for the goverment. Believe me when I say it's a good read. If you have played the video games on the Playstation or PC you'd be able to understand and feel everything the writer is describing. Made me want to play the game again lol.
A must read for Splinter Cell fans.

No comments: