Monday, August 20, 2007

Convoy Sweeper

Recently I had an opportunity to drive with Volvo. I was to drive the current model S60 as Sweeper Car and Ivan drove the current model S80 as Lead Car. All we had to do I just ensure the drivers in other 5 cars whicn were 3 New S80, 1 BMW 525 and 1 Mercedes went out and came back safely after several 40km drives.

An opportunity that I enjoyed alot. I kinda like the Volvo well the T5 or T6 series anyways muahaaaaaa. Hitting 160-190kmh several times around Cyberjaya was a breeze. I'm amazed with the car's stability and comfort! Now I know what it feels like in one, if you see a fast Volvo coming up behind you on the highway, you'd best move over for them to pass. I was also amazed with the amount of low end torque the engine produces.

Kudos to the Event Team. It was definately a professional event and I am proud to be a part of that team.

No comments: