Friday, January 18, 2008

Boleh Lah Malaysia



January 2008 marks the launch of the ALL NEW Proton "BLM" SAGA!

Being a car enthusiast I was suprised that I didn't know this was launching this month or year. Yes I've heard of the car sometime last year but didn't really bother. Well it's launched now and just look at it.....I would like to quote Jeremey Clark from Top Gear "it's rubbish" and I agree with him.

Since our local car manufacturer Proton decided to build their own ship and sail on their own and part ways from taking designs from Mitsubishi and Renault everything is just rubbish. Ever since the Savvy came out we had a taste of what kind of designs were to come. I'm not saying the car isn't good, of course it's just a normal car to get you from point A to point B. But as a customer I'd say that looks are equally as important apart from the performance and handling. Let's start with the design of the car it's like a hybrid of Korean, French & Japanese. Me thinks that putting all these kind of designs aren't a good mix. The Gen2 was an ok car on the exterior, then came the Pesona which is just an extension of the Gen2.

What I'm trying to point out is that the design of the car is what is more appealing to the customer who buy them, but everyone has their own opinion.

No comments: