Monday, January 28, 2008

Sepang Track Day



It's been a while since I've attended an open track day organized by the management of SIC. The last time I was there driving wasn't a plesant one. But anyhooo I wasn't driving this time and decided to jump into whatever cars that allowed a passenger.

There were about roughly 80 cars, I lost count at 11 after my attention was drawn away by some of the Scoobies that were there. I would say at least 1/2 of the GRA community were there, TEA, HCOC, Furtive were all there. I managed to ride in Akuma's car twice, thanks bro. His car was superbly set up for SIC and was super clean taking all the racing lines at near full throttle. Unker Champ was there too and managed to wear out his brakes in roughly 1 hour. Hamster Lai was there too and his car too had problems with the drive shaft.

Other cars there were Silvias, Evos, Wrxs and a whole lot of modified cars plus not forgetting several track cars that were running on SLICK tires!. The touge.com.my gang were also around this time.

Overall it was pretty much a fun outing day for everyone. Cheers!

No comments: