Monday, January 28, 2008

New Shoe - Nike Metro Plus C II



Got myself some new kicks for this CNY, well it was about time anyways. My old Pumas were really worn and the right side actually had a hole which was getting bigger every month! haha.



I got this pair in a Nike shop at Subang Parade, sweetie liked them and said it went well on my feet. They are a nice pair indeed and they weight next to nothing. I found out later that these were actually running shoes which explains why the front part of the shoe was in a slightly different cut when I was walking in them. Lots of ventilation and not too thick which allows my foot to feel the gas pedal well. Oh yea, it cost like RM189 which isn't very expensive compared to the low cut basketball shoes plus they are new stock arrivals so no discount :(



If my memory serves me correctly, this is my first pair of Nike's, I think. In the past I've bought Converse and Reebok most of the time. All good so far, the shoes are comfy to wear if you have a lot of walking to do.

1 comment:

San Teck said...

"Got myself some new kicks for this CNY, well it was about time anyways. My old Pumas were really worn and the right side actually had a hole which was getting bigger every month!" Amazingly, ur condition is totally the same as mine... How unbelievable... And it's my first pairs of Nike too.. Haha... XD