Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A New Chapter

It has begun, a new chapter in my life has started. Feels werid to break a routine, but I don't really feel bad about it. Experiencing new things in life is what it's all about. My first day at work was pretty boring, this is because of the various inductions that I have to go through and till now I'm not really done because there are some people who are on leave. I was given a tour of the office and met so many people that I can't even remember 98% of their names.

But all is good so far, I managed to assist in installing a HP Blade server on the rack. First time I've ever put a server to a rack and boy was it heavy!, it weighed around 50kg without the parts and took 3 people to get it aligned and secured.

Taking the LRT is boring! I wished I drove but the jam would make things just as bad as taking the LRT. Lucky I carry an MP3 player around like most people do in the LRT.

Keep on checking back people!

No comments: