Tuesday, June 14, 2005

back to hell....again.

I'm still surviving the day. My eyes getting blurry from staring at the monitor for so many hours. Picking up the calls that haunt the lines, my team looks like it's falling apart. People leaving the team, some are sick. WHY...!!! WHY!!!!!?. From my view, I see a falling team with no leader. Someone has to step up and take that stand and lead the team further.

So much work to do, so little time to do it. No one wants to stay in the office too long, brain damage will follow suit. As I sit at home lazing myself to some of DMX's tunes,

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind up in HERE, up in here
Y'all gon' make me go all out up in here, up in here
Y'all gon' make me act a FOOL up in HERE, up in here
Y'all gon' make me lose my cool up in here, up in here

Reminds me of CLUBBING!!!

Anyways, yesterday was an enjoyable Monday holiday. Was able to hang out with cutie Melissa. Thanks for a great time cutie.

No comments: