Sunday, June 19, 2005

Weekend time!!

Saturday
Weekend starts today!! Yay! Once again I'm heading to KL for clubbing!

Met up with Jimmy when he was in Penang. Jimbo is my high school friend, now he's working in as a bartender in Cafe De Flam's in Sunway Pyramid.

Ahh the club was fantastic for a medium sized place. Lighting was perfect. I was really in the mood for anything. TQ Jimbo for making me an original Long Island Lemon Tea. Plus it was my first time opening a bottle to make the occasion a little higher. Lol.

Dragged Melissa and her friend Ken along with me. I kinda had a bit too much to drink, so I ended up high and relying on them to get me back to the hotel. Lol.

Thanks for the lift guys. I really appreciate it.

Sunday
Managed to get up a bit early and headed to Shah Alam to watch some Autocross. Met up with Ivan and Ian. Had a chat and started the long drive home. Didn't really get to watch them drive as time wasn't on my side.

It's Father's Day so I decided to take my family out for dinner. My mum suggested we got to a place in town near sheraton called Sweet Cusine. The food was alright, had some vege, pork ribs, chicken.

HAPPY Father's DAY!!

No comments: