Sunday, July 03, 2005

Been a while...

Phew, it's the weekend already. Tons of work at the office, have been given alot more things to do than just the basic job function. Also been hanging out with the gang a little more this week. Watching movies and going for drinks.

Ahh...today is a relaxing day. Just trying to let loose all the pressure of work and complications of living. LoL. Sometimes my mind would just stop and think about other stuff...like what the future holds for me...but these questions can only be answered by the actions I take now. How will I survive the challenges and obstacles that will come my way as I speed down this road called "My Destiny"? The only answer that I can think of now is, to take one challenge and/or one obstacle at a time. Solving the that would be the biggest challenge of them all.

I love my family, I love my friends, but I don't feel like I love myself enough. I want to provide that feeling of security and satisfaction to everyone, but I lack in certain aspects. "No one is perfect, Andy. If you can't love yourself you can't love anyone else" my inner voice tells me. LOL!! Thinking about my life now as it is, I'm happy. Looking back at the bad times, I have no regrets anymore, no more tears. I feel stronger, much much stronger. A quote from the new Batman Begins Movie "Why do we fall? So that we might better learn to pick ourselves up." I have a lot more to learn about life, one can only learn from watching and listening.

That's just a certain thought that flashes through my mind at random.

Peace!

No comments: