Thursday, July 07, 2005

...free your mind...(M0rPhEus)

...
....
.....
......
.......


it's like waking up from a dream...
everything is a blur to me...
where am i?...

as i look around, i noticed that i am in a room...a white room.

behind me there are 2 cosy chairs with a TV...i walked closer to the chair and as i approached the chair there was someone sitting there, all of a sudden the lights went out and the room became dark. A voice said..."Finally, you're here. Please sit Andy." a light guided me where i needed to sit. I moved and sat on the other chair opposing the mysterious figure, i couldn't make out his face, it's still too dark...as i was about to utter some words, it spoke again..."Do you know why you're here?".."No" i replied. Again it replied "Hmmm...you're only here because you want to". All of a sudden, the lights came on, a glaring spark of white from the room nearly blinded me. I slowly opened my eyes as they adjust to the light.

That mysterious figure was standing near the TV, a figure of a guy. Finally, movement..he turned around. I was shocked to finally see who it was, as i would have never thought it would be......me. He smiled, "Suprised? You sure look like that". He moved closer to me and said "Enjoy the show". He then handed me a remote control, i continued to press the play button on the remote.

It showed me clips of my past....people who treated me badly. Friends that i have lost touch with. Things that i have done to hurt others. Risky actions that i have done. Feeling with tears that have fallen. Happy times and sad times. Finally, me lying on the bed staring into space. Alone.

"You have brought youself here. Asking the same questions over and over again. Only you know the answer and the choice is yours to make." I knew these questions. But there are no answers to them.

......
...
..
.


Lol...i'm just bored folks...thanks for reading.

No comments: