Tuesday, July 31, 2007


Finally I get to watch the Final installment of the Rocky series and I must I'm impressed with the show. I find the show nice because it has good closure for the character Rocky. Shows passion and how it would drive you to do anything and risk everything. But the strongest message from the show is how you'd learn about moving along. A beautiful movie that balances life, love, passion & determination.


"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" -Rocky Balboa
Andy's Movie-O-Meter : 9/10

No comments: