Monday, July 23, 2007

Inked



22nd July 2007 would be the day I got my first Tattoo. I have officially been inked. Took me quite a while to settle with the design I chose. But I'm 100% happy with how it turned out. Thanks to Fun (the tattoo artist) for the excellent job putting my design from paper to skin.

I bet many of you are wondering what the design means. After months of choosing what I wanted I decided to have something that was different & unique. Hours and hours of browsing paid off when I stumbled across a written language called "Tengwa". The first thing that caught my eye was it's uniqueness and it's complexity to learn. So it took me 2 months to get my full name converted into Tengwa Font.

The reason I used my name is because it represents me the elvish fonts give it a unique sense and quality that I feel to me is a big part of me. That's who I am, weird or what ever u want to label me. Everyone is unique in their own way and I'm embracing me, myself and I.

No comments: