Thursday, September 20, 2007

Food Review : Ah Sang Bak Kut Teh

Now I'm not a big big fan of Bak Kut Teh. But after eating at Ah Sang's, I've learnt how to enjoy it more. Although I don't really fancy the things we call spare parts which consists of intestines, livers and all the other stuff that is just plain weird to me. I try to stay away from that if possible.

Where is this place located? It's somewhere on the LDP, just before a flyover which looks like the Penang birdge.

So why is this good? Well it's tasty! I love the soup and the rice and everything that comes with it. If you're planning to go, ensure you go early they open around 9am. I've been there around 10:30am before and couldn't find a place to sit. There isn't much to say about the environment, the shop is actually an old house that is converted to a shop lot. Price is reasonable and the service is just good enough.

I'd recommend it if you do eat pork. Yum.

No comments: