Thursday, September 13, 2007

A long journey......coming to an end.

Every journey has to have an ending. It was sometime back when I started a journey on my own, I was sad and slightly depressed. But I'm glad that on the way I've had support from my family & friends. I want to thank everyone of you who stood by my side even when I was down, I really don't know how to repay all of you for all the kind gestures and words that have been given to me. That particular journey that I call "Loner" has come to an end once again.

Time to move on and continue forward, a new chapter for new experiences. I'm the kind of person who usually gives more than I recieve. I don't ask alot from anyone, at least I think I don't. But I try to provide as much as I can to those close to me, there is this saying that's going around "Sharing is Caring" and I agree to that. Being a loner isn't easy, most of the time you feel empty and lonely. I am fortunate enough to have a good cousin sis who advises me from time to time, a god-sis that stood by and accompanied me and friends who were fun enough to keep the good times rolling.

I've been there for those who needed me most and I'm glad that everyone is happy now. For those who are still struggling, don't give up. Life is less meaningful without all the challenges and if you're able to get up, stand up and continue to walkin then I salute you! I would like to apologize to those people who I've hurt or made angry because of my actions. Believe me when I say I never intended to anger anyone. But if you do have a problem with me, please come up and discuss it with me, I'm open to discussion, not violence!

Moving forward........... ;)

2 comments:

Rosalind said...

suddenly i felt like crying...crying tears of joy...hahahaha

u know tht i will forever be indebted to you for everythinglah!

but because i'm so good and am now super happy, i'll pay u RM88

:D

Unknown said...

woha. that's a lot. buy me dinner la.