Monday, March 12, 2007

tha' Driver Selection -update-

Well bad news people. I didn't quite make it past the 2nd interview session. Although I know I did well at the driving session. The people who were selected weren't actually good drivers. Made me think why I didn't get selected. I have a hunch that its something that happened behind the scenes that some of us aren't aware about. At least Sifu and Hammy made it through. I hope they go all the way.

I'm back on the island now. Took the 8am bus from 1-U called Aeroline, I'm actually impressed with their presentation and customer service crew. From the time I bought the ticket till I arrived they were pleasant to deal with and talk to. www.aeroline.com.my

Moving forward, I might just have another chance to do Driver Training for some other company without the political issues. I just hope I can get it :)

No comments: