Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Lazy Day

It's nice to have friends to talk to and to hang out with. I want to dedicate this blog to all my friends. Some who are far away, some who are just around the corner. LoL. Wish them all the best and I am blessed to have you guys as friends.

Hmm...just taking it slow today. Went to work and just felt like going down to KL again for a good weekend. But it's mother's day this coming weekend, I wonder if it's going to be happening or not.

Got a call from a special friend today. We spent some time just talking about stuff. I enjoyed talking like that. It's good that we are going our own seperate ways, something different from what we use to have which was getting boring. Don't apologize anymore cause it's never your fault. You made the decisions, don't regret making them. Cause if you still regret you will always think twice. You've taught me a very important lesson in life and I want to thank you for it. I hope you find your happiness one day, I hope I do too. But only time will tell. Who knows what the future holds.

This is how i feel now:
I tear my heart open,
I sew myself shut,
My weakness is that I care too much,
My scars remind me that the past is real,
I tear my heart open just to feel

-Papa Roach, Scars


I'm learning to adjust to life now...it's so different, new expriences and new life. But then everyday is a new learning exprience.

I'll drink to that! Cheers!

No comments: