Thursday, May 05, 2005

only one day to go!

Another day to go till the weekend!! Damn! All the pressure to preform well in work is tiring. Every single day I try to enjoy what I do, but it's just so tiring sometimes. I just wonder how long I will stay at my current job.

Then there are times when I do feel a bit lost. I feel myself burning and hurt at the same time.

It's one of those days where you just want to sit down and have a nice cold Ice Blended drink and watch people walk by, thinking about how wonderful life is and all its beauty. I do enjoy sitting at Coffee Bean or Starbucks in Gurney. Sipping coffee and having some cheese cake. Mmmm :)

With some nice jazz playing, Diana Krall or Norah Jones.

Well today is quite a relaxing day indeed. Just feels like something is missing and incomplete.

No comments: