Tuesday, April 24, 2007

..a relaxing saturday..

This is one of those rare weekends that I have nothing much to do. Usually I would be in KL like I have been for in the past few weeks. But this weekend it was pretty quiet. I guess it's pretty good to have a little R&R. Work is still hellish.

Saturday
Morning:
Got up around 8:30am and just did my daily ritual, check emails, chat with friends who are awake & scavage for food. still i had plans to take Suby out for an oil change, finally past 1000km mark since the car had an overhaul. I usually go to this place at Terengganu Road, I kinda forgot the workshops name but it's the only there.

Afternoon:
I was hungry so I headed to Subway at e-gate and bought myself a FOOT long Italian B.M.T. Then wasted the day away watching Scrubs and playing a few games.

Evening:
With nothing else to do I decided to join Rosie sis for dinner. Was accompanied by the rest of her posse, we all went for cheap japanese cooked food along Burma road. Cheap stuff and the food is pretty good, the only downside is the looooooooooooooooooong wait time. By the time we were done with dinner we headed to Golden Sands for a drink at the lounge. The bar had a special on Martini Cocktails, so I decided to have a Appletini. Wheee! A little strong but yummy. The lounge area is a great place to unwind with a live band playing oldies and such.

I decided not to join the posse for a movie 'cause I have a bowling tournament the next morning. To end the night an easy ride through TB's winding road and straight home to bed :)

No comments: