Friday, April 20, 2007

scrubs


I've always like the sitcom Scrubs when it premiered on Astro like 1 1/2 years ago. But time got the best of me and I missed a lot of episodes. I just couldn't keep up with the show anymore. So here I am now and I must tell you Torrent files are great and I've been using them for quite a while now to get stuff that isn't so accessible anymore in the local shops. Like getting the entire season of Scrubs, although it took like a whole week to download 1 season it was worth it!

What impresses me about the sitcom is how silly it can get sometimes and how darn right serious it can be when it relates to real life scenarios. I must say that the entire cast are just brilliant when they show their expression, it really captures the moment. I've also picked up some sicknesses that were used in the show and did some research and hopefully one day my knowledge would be used.

Anyways here I am blogging about Scrubs because I have spend most of my free time watching season 1-4 in 1 week. Yup not missing much around 'cause I don't have much to do anyways. Work, eat, check mail, Scrubs & Sleep. Oh there is the occasional outings with a couple of friends from work. At least I'm promoting the shows to some friends who still have the time to watch it and we can laugh about it when the conversation comes up regarding it.

Ahh a good show indeed.

No comments: