Thursday, April 12, 2007

TMNT


Cowabunga dudes! A phrase that I haven't heard for many many years. It's nice to see that some people still take a liking to TMNT and I know that my generation grew up watching the cartoons that aired on Saturday mornings every weekend. I got up just to watch these turtles kick butt. Be seriously this movie in this century has shown us how technology has evolved and what to expect in a couple of years time. Some people might not like it cause it's kinda dark, yes I do agree, but that's how it is. This isn't the original cartoon anymore, but people who had read the comics that one popular comic artist drew and sadly enough I can't seem to remember his name.

I walked out impressed with the technology they used. Although they did use the 3d tech from another animation that I just can't remember. Arrgh my memory. So thanks to Rosie, Edzil and GF whose name I also forgot gahh! *sorry bro** plus Sam who tagged along.

Andy's Movie-O-Meter : 7.5/10

No comments: